Slider Translation

Hello,
I have setup the colorlib Template and it’s great. I have juste one small Problem. I am running the site in Multilanguages unfortunately the Slider is not showing up when I change from the default language.

You can check at http://www.lac-echternach.lu

How can I solve this?

Thanks in advance for helping.
Best regards

Marc

Any idea?

I need to get the Page up before the first. I cannot find a way to get the Slider to the translated Pages. I am using User Language Switch as Language Plugin.

Marc

Hi Marc,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

This is because that plugin changes the home page URL to another page and that plugin also doesn’t provide any function to check whether the page is translated home page.

You can just display the slider on all pages by using the solution posted in the following reply.

https://colorlibsupport.com/t/featured-slider-to-all-pages-not-just-front-page-new/#post-26339

Best Regards,
Movin

Hello,
thanks very much for your answer. Unfortunately it did not work. The Slider is shown in Sites of the English Trasnlation, but not to the translations.

It’s getting a little urgent now.

And another Problem is that I would like to turn off the Textfield of the Slider as we do not wat to use them.

The Page is www.lac-echternach.lu

Thanks for Helping

Best regards

Marc

thanks very much for your answer. Unfortunately it did not work. The Slider is shown in Sites of the English Trasnlation, but not to the translations.

I visited your site and saw the slider is also not displaying on English language pages.

Have you removed that custom code?

If yes then could you please add it again so that i can test it on your site?

And another Problem is that I would like to turn off the Textfield of the Slider as we do not wat to use them.

I visited your site and it seems you already managed to remove it as it’s not displaying on the slider.

Please advise.

Hello,
The Code is still running, I cannot get the Slider on other languages than English.

The Problem with the Text Field is solved.

Thanks for helping

Marc

I visited your site again and the slider doesn’t display on other pages like contact page as shown in the attached screenshot. The slider is only displaying on home page but if you have used the second solution on shared page correctly then it will also display on contact page so please make sure that you have implemented the shared custom solution correctly on your site and tell me in detail how you have implemented it.

Hello,
I have implemented it exactly how you described in the Post this worked the Slider showed on all Pages of the English Side but not on other Languages. Means I could see the slider on the Contact Page and all the other Pages, but only when I chose the English Language. As soon as I switched to French or German the Slider is not available.
I guess that’s because I only have the choice of the Post Reference number. When I translate the Post I have another Reference which is not shown so I need to have the possibility to add the Reference post Number to the respective translation. I don’t need any text in the Slider, just the pictures. But I cannot see how I can do this.

Thanks for your help I really appreciate.

Best regards

Marc

Hi Marc,

I don’t need any text in the Slider, just the pictures. But I cannot see how I can do this.

You can try achieving this by adding the following CSS code in the Custom CSS option of your theme on the below path.

Admin Area -> Appearance -> Customize -> Travelify Other Options

.featured-slider article.featured-text {
    display: none;
}

Best Regards,
Movin