Slider .!?

Hi I followed ur instructions but the slider doesn’t function correctly?
What s wrong ?
Thank u
Best regards

Hi
Big progress
see the slider in action, 2 times with the 3 slidesas promised indeed but it vanishes after a minute, came back again two minutes after and vanishes definitively after.
How can i fix it ?
Best regard
Michel

Hello there,

I hope you are doing well today.

Please ensure that the category that you are using for the slider has enough posts to appear and check the number of slides so that it is not too high.

Best Regards,
Support

Hi
Fantastic, hourra, hourra
the slider is going well now and shows the 3 photos selected.
Thank u very much
But and it will interess many people, the same photos and legends appear under the slider in the front page.
How can i remove them when in my list of articles these are one with the slides photos ?
Last question (i hope): how to obtain full screen slides ? (my 3 photoslides are of similar size but don’t fit the full screen?)
Hope i don’t bother u too much…
Best regards
Michel

Hi there

“How can i remove them when in my list of articles these are one with the slides photos ?” - Sorry but there is no way to do this, a slider will show posts from a selected category, list of the post under slider will also show posts from all category
“how to obtain full screen slide” - This is also not possible without customization or third-party plugins I’m sorry :frowning: