Smart Slider 3 after the header Menu and No post on the homepage having issues

Hi,
I am implementing smart slider 3 slider on Sparkling theme by disabling its slider. I have set Hompage option as static and created a new page “Homepage” and assign it there. On this home page i want to display smart slider 3 slider , i can show new slider but i am also seeing the empty Homepage below it. I dont know how to remove this

You can see it here
http://rockindjs.onlinewebshop.net/rockindjs

Please advise me how to implement smart slider 3 in effective way. I tried it by putting it on the new Homepage as shortcode or by putting it on homepage widget but it seems nothing is solving the problem and i can see slider but also see homepage (Empty) below it.

Thanks
Getinfo

hey there
Hope you are having a good day and thank you for your question :slight_smile: Please add this CSS in appearance - customize - additional CSS

.home .post-inner-content {
    padding: 0px 50px;
}
.home .main-content-area {
    margin-top: 0px;
    margin-bottom: 0px;
}
.home .page-content, .entry-content, .entry-summary {
    margin: 0px;
}

Thanks!
Colorlib Support Team

thanks for the prompt response. After the above CSS, i can still see the empty homepage on the side and below. i can try to adjust but that would be kind of temporary solution.

Can you guide where i can modified the header.php in child theme and make the changes to accomodate the smart slider 3

HI thre

Well, sorry but this is not about the header.php after you add the code I provided you have to deal with the slider itself, there is nothing more required from the theme, also, you can consider to check other sliders as well, I think this slider is not working very well for you