Social Icons At Top

Hello!

I was following the instructions on this thread:
https://colorlibsupport.com/t/align-social-icons-at-the-top-next-to-menu-names/

It didn’t work, so I removed all the changes I had made. However, I still see this text on my page:

[stag_sidebar id=‘header-social-icons’]

How can I remove this?

Thank you!

Hi @kaela,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

Could you please share me the page URL from your site where the text is displaying so that i can help you to remove it?

Kind Regards,
Movin

Hi Movin,

It shows on all of my pages. My site is currently displaying a ‘coming soon’ sign, but you can find it at www.mytentdoor.com

Thanks!

There is no use if your site is behind ‘coming soon’ sign.

Would you mind if i log in to your site and do some troubleshooting? If this is ok then could you please share me your site log in details privately by checking the option “Set as private reply” when replying to this topic?

If you have added that shortcode in the menu then just remove it from there.

Hi Movin,

I have removed that short code from the custom CSS section. That’s why I’m a little confused lol! :-p The code that is currently there is to adjust the length of each column and it is working perfectly.

My login is www.mytentdoor.com/admin
password: Adventure7458@

Thank you so much! :smiley:

Thank you for sharing the site details but i am not sure what is your user name to be used on your site log in.

Hello,

Sorry about that, here’s my user name:

username: [email protected]
password: Adventure7458@

Thank you!

The shared credentials are not working for me and i am getting the following error message.

ERROR: The password you entered for the email address is incorrect

Sorry, this should be it:

username: [email protected]
password: Ak4^ypsa7b#*

I logged in to your site to troubleshoot the issue and found it was displaying because of Colorlib Plugin that you are using on your site.

I just deactivated the plugin on your site site to remove it.

Could you please check it and let me know how it is working for you?