Social Icons

I just noticed that the social icons on my site (using the sparkling social menu) are not working. They appear like boxes with a small square inside instead of the social logos.

What can I do to fix this?

hey there

these icons are not part of our theme, you are loading them from a third-party source, unfortunately, i can’t provide support for them because it need an investigation, get in touch with the code or plugin provider

The icons in the sidebar (as far as I know) are coming from the sparkling social widget. If they are coming from a 3rd party, how do I switch them back to the sparkling icons?

Also wanted to add that when I am logged into the site they appear for me, but for anyone else who isn’t logged in, they don’t show up properly. The attached image shows the sparkling social menu icons not appearing properly.

ok, let me check it, please use this plugin to create temporary access for us, its automatic login link and does not requires sharing your admin details. here is How To guide. at the and don’t forget about  “Set as private reply” at the bottom of the message box

Hi, I just created the temporary login with no password.

Link is: https://thefinancetwins.com/wp-admin/?wtlwp_token=a2e6c7010ff2f6f07187a8a6fae27b54

I still haven’t been able to resolve the issue. Thank you for taking a look!

Hello

Sorry about the delay, as i can see you have 35 active plugins, can we exclude plugins from this problem? please deactivate them all and check again,
Most probably this I conflict with third-party plugins.
Once you deactivate all plugins please check your problem again, if the problem is gone then this means it was a plugin conflict. Now, start activating plugins one by one and same time repeat your problem until your problem appears again, now you know which plugin was in conflict

Thanks!
Colorlib Support Team

Thank you I will do that.

Ok, just update this ticket

Please I do have similar problems.