Spacing out the About section widgets & problem with a button

Hi,
I thought I had posted this new topic but didn’t see it show up so I apologize if this is a repeat post.

I wanted to know how to space out my About section widgets. Right now I have 3 on one row and 1 low it in the middle. I would like to have 2 on each row instead, the first 2 then the last 2.
I had tried doing this before with problems when the widget orders would change.

Also is there a way to remove the yellow line to the left of each widget title appearing in the About section?

The Second issue I was having was also in the About section - my second widget “Western Heath Modalities” has a “Learn more” button that isn’t working.

Thanks for your help!
Lisa

Hi @lisa1,

You have the maintenance on, could you switch it off so I could send you the code?

Thank you,

Cristian

Hi Cristian,

I’d like to keep the site private. But the login details for wordpress.com are
UN: shindoworld
PW: MonkeyBiz.com

Let me know if you have difficulties.
Thank you!
Lisa

Hi Cristian,

Can you let me know if you were able to access my site with the details I gave you?

Thanks and Happy Holidays!
Lisa

Hi @lisa1,

It seems that you have a problem with the hosting(see attached)

Thanks,

Cristian

Happy New Year Cristian!

I’m so sorry I forgot to mention I changed the website address to shindospirit.com. Since it is private, you should still be able to access it through Wordpress with the details I gave you. Can you try that?

UN: shindoworld
PW: MonkeyBiz.com

Thanks,
Lisa

Happy new year Lisa,

I could not connect, see attached.

Thanks,

Cristian

Hi Cristian,

Once you get that error message I click “Log into Wordpress” and then it should work.

Thanks,
Lisa

Hi Lisa,

As I see you have an external plugin(page builder) that you use as a widget in the about section, try to contact the plugin support and see if they could help you align those items, or maybe is a setting that you didn’t use.

The best advice that I could give you is to set a featured image for Eastern Healing Modalities: Energetic System because it looks weird without a photo.

Thanks,

Cristian

Crisitian,

Thank for your reply. I’ll contact the plug-in support like you suggested for more help.
As for the missing picture, I forgot that I recently deleted it in my media library to replace it with another picture. I’ll get to that next.

Thanks,
Lisa