Sparkling theme- Sidebar on posts moves to bottom after comments?

Didn’t see this show up on above list, so thought I would post again? Anyway, the theme is great and very easy to use. Just one thing, the sidebar on the first or home page is great. But when you click on the post to read more the page with the full post places the side bar underneath the comments.

side bar okay

whitehorseblackcat.com/2016/01/20/how-to-series-producing-your-first-video-pre-production/
Sidebar moves to bottom of page even though there is room on the right hand side. I have chosen right hand side for all posts and pages…any help would be appreciated.
Thanks

Hello, when I visited your site, I have seen that the sidebar it is on the right side of the page and I have figured out that you saw it at the bottom of the page because you increased the size of the web page. Try this: press Ctrl + scroll back, in order to decrease the size of the web page and to set it back to the normal view - 100%. I think your size of the web page it is set up at 110% or above. You’re welcome. :slight_smile:

Thanks for looking, @complicated, but I do not have my page view at over 100%. And this was happening across all 3 browsers. However, I am looking at the page right now and its working correctly. So, I have decided that you have magic visiting powers, sir or madam! Not sure what happened between yesterday and today, but hey magic is magic!
Thanks for visiting!

Hi @complicatedandsimple,

I hope you are well today and thanks for helping out here in this forum.

Your help here is really appreciated.

Thanks,
Movin