Specify post for featured slider

Hi,
Is it possible to use the slider in a way where I can specify which posts it features? I don’t want to use the default setting that relies on most recent.

Thank you in advance for your help!

Will

Hi Will,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

You can create and add the slider category to the posts that you want to display in the slider and configure the same in the slider settings as shown in the attached screenshot.

You can find more information about it on the following page in the section “Set up Homepage Featured Slider”.

Best Regards,
Movin

Thank you for your speedy response!

One more followup, is it possible to insert a fullbleed slider or image in the area I’ve marked with a red oval in the screenshot attached?

I’m trying to have a static header image in that area for my homepage. What is shown in the screenshot is the fullwidth view of a specified static page.

You are most welcome here :slight_smile:

One more followup, is it possible to insert a fullbleed slider or image in the area I’ve marked with a red oval in the screenshot attached?

We can try displaying the image there by developing custom CSS code but to to help us keep support thread separates could you please create new thread for each of your other questions here Sparkling - Colorlib Support Forum instead of asking them in your single thread as it makes the thread messy and hard to read.

If you want to you can also add reference of this thread in your newly created thread.

We would be more than happy to help you on your new thread.