Splash Page before Demo Page?

Hi
Really like the Theme and am also using the Demo main page. However, I’d like to have an additional very simple gif image, full screen “splash” page or entry page where clicking on the image/ gif would then lead to the demo page as it is.

I’ve tried several plugins, none of which offer this (without buttons or forms or columns), and even started out with simply having the gif/ logo as the top parallax section, but because the full background image option you provide is not responsive and therefore cuts off parts of the logo (a no no, of course) and the other image options are too small, I’m now at a point where my ideas are depleted.

I’d appreciate any help!
Thank you.

Hello there,

I hope you are doing well today.

You could try using the Site Origin page builder to create the the page and add the gif to the page in your desired layout.

Link to the plugin:

Best Regards,
Support

Thank you for your response. I’ve tried it but I still can’t seem to get it to be full page like it would be with a splash page. One can still see the Logo, menu etc at the top.

Is there a way to make the header portion ‘invisible’ only on the front page/ demo page/ home page?

Hi there,

Thanks for keeping in touch with us.

You could, perhaps, use a plugin such as one of these:

If there are other elements that are in the way, then we could use some CSS to hide those.

In regards to responsiveness, you could create another GIF that’s mobile friendly and we could hide that one on desktop/tablet and have it displayed on mobile. That can also be done with some CSS.

This is probably the best way to get that done in my opinion.

I hope this idea works.

Best Regards,
Support

Thank you for your suggestion. However, after many hours of trial and error with coding throughout the night I’ve settled on using the following code

.site-header { display: none; }

This works wonderfully as the top animated gif image now takes up the entire screen and looks clean and chic.

I then simply created a floating icon menu with a plugin ( WP Floating Menu – One page navigator, sticky menu for WordPress – WordPress plugin | WordPress.org ) as well as a feature icon widget in the footer with the siteorigin plugin you recommended as a replacement for the standard main menu as these widgets’ design are easier to control.

Thank you again!

Hello there,

I am glad that you arrived at a suitable solution.
Please feel free to contact us again in the future regarding any other issues.

Best Regards,
Support