Sticky header - Clicking on menu does not take to the correct section title

Hello guys,

I have been using your theme and have an issue I need support with.

Sticky header - Clicking on menu does not take to the correct section title.

If i click on a menu item from the sticky menu, it takes me to the section, but the title is hidden behind the sticky menu. Please see screenshot below. How can i make it navigate to the correct section and title.

Hi there

Hope you are having a good day and thank you for your question :slight_smile:
In order to check your question i need to see your live website, please provide url and i will take a look

This has been fixed in new release.

Hi there,
Thanks for the feedback.

I’m glad that the issue is resolved.
Please let us know if you encounter any other issues,
Best Regards,
Support.

Sorry but the problem is not resolved in new release.
Can you verify?

Hello there,

Could you please provide a link to your website so that I can inspect it?

Best Regards,
Support

Hello, the link is:
http://www.lartistico.com/it/

Thanks for support
Regards

hi @lartistico

yes, but your page does not have scroll feature, its only uses default menu style an once I clicking them I’m navigated to the appropriate page, how and where can I check your problem?

Sorry Noda, but i don’t understand your question, please visit http://www.lartistico.com/it/prodotti/pellet/serbis-m14/
(this is new site) and not www.lartistico.com (old site)
See /it (this is the difference), I use shapely themes…
Thanks a lot for your reply
Regards
Stefano

hi Stefano

The question of this ticket is “Clicking on menu does not take to the correct section title” - on your website i can’t see any menus to test scrolling feature, menus are not connected to page sections, they are connected to pages

Sorry Noda,
perhaps i write in wrong ticket, i see “sticky menu” and wrong post, if you want delete my answer from this post.

I refer to problem “that the menu don’t remain stick in top of the page” when scrool the page, i flag the box (see attachment) but the menu header missing when scroll the page (sorry for my english) . In last version this problem not happen…

Hi there,
Thanks for keeping in touch.

In this case, could you try out the following CSS code under the Appearance>Customize>additional CSS section:

header#masthead {
position: fixed;
z-index: 999;
}
.page-template-page-templatestemplate-home-php .content-area {
padding-top: 100px;
}

I hope this helps.
Best Regards,
Support.