Sticky header removes the padding of individual post

Hi,
When I make the header sticky from the theme customizer, it does not show any padding space between header and individual post. It works fine on the homepage. URL is www.humanital.com/blog

Hello there,

I hope you are doing well today.

You can use the following CSS code to add some padding by going to Appearance > Customize > Additional CSS and pasting it there.

header#masthead {
    padding-bottom: 50px;
}

Best Regards,
Support

Hi,
Thanks but now I have two different spacing between the same object. Attached are the reference images or can go to the website www.humanital.com/blog

try this css please:

.single .main-content-area {
margin-top: 80px;
}

Hi,
It looks good on the homepage now but still, space is not same.

Another issue:
On individual post, social icons get corrupted and show just the square.

Hi there,
Thanks for keeping in touch.
As for the spacing, could you try increasing the value within the code and check whether the spacing increases.
For the icons, I’m actually in a position to have a view of these from my end. Attached is a screenshot. Could I possibly be missing out on something here?

I look forward to your reply.
Best Regards,
Support.

Hi,
Sticky header issue is resolved. Thanks a lot.

Additional Issue:

1. Social Share Icons: Gets disappeared when viewing any individual post. (Attached screenshot: Floating social share)
  2. Social follow icons in footer gets corrupted when viewing any individual post. (Attached screenshot: Social Follow in Footer)
  3. Newsletter sign up form widget in sidebar disappears when viewing any individual post. (Attached screenshot: MailMunch Newsletter Signup Form)

Thanks in Advance. :slight_smile:

Hello there,

I hope you are doing well today.

There may be a plugin causing an issue with the social icons. Please try disabling any third party plugins that were not bundled with the theme as one of them may be causing a conflict here.

Best Regards,
Support

Hi,

I checked after uninstalling other plugins but the following problems are not solved yet. As I am already using Sassy social Share and Mailmunch plugin on my different website, there they are working fine.

1. Social Share Icons: Gets disappeared when viewing any individual post.
  2. Social follow icons in footer gets corrupted when viewing any individual post.
  3. Newsletter sign up form widget in sidebar disappears when viewing any individual post.

Please help me out on these problems.

Thanks in advance.

Hello there,

I am sorry for the inconvenience caused here.

I tried to look at the website but the site does noes not appear and instead has an error 502 message, is the site working on your end?

Best Regards,
Support

I am using the same theme but having some issues the header class is broken! I am finding solutions on the web. if anyone can here: https://gmail-helps.org/gmail-login/

Hello there,

Did you make any changes to the theme’s code besides adding CSS?

Best Regards,
Support