Strange H1 and H2 tags

Hi there,

I noticed that there are H1, H2 and other tags on unseen text and some tags are not even used. Attached with a screenshot from SEOworker.

How to change or remove these from the tags? Just afraid that it is affecting my site’s SEO performance.

Thanks.

HI there

This is how you must to test it,
deactivate all your third-party plugins and make a test, once you found something and its not displayed the page check page source (right click and check the source of the page) and search for text, if you have more than one tag on the page you have to check it and change it on the page

Hi, Noda.

I followed your advice and found that these tags are caused by the Illdy Companion plugin. But if I deactivate it, the projects, counter and services sections of the front page do not work or just disappears. How do I remove the tags from a plugin that needs to be permanently activated?

The tags disappears when your Illdy Companion plugin is deactivated but when I deactivate it, some of the visuals on the front page disappear. So the plugin has to be permanently activated. How should i remove those tags from your plugin?

hi

Not sure if our plugin is causing,

1. h1 (drop files) - is not from the plugin, you can check it on the page source, its wrapped in this class which is not our “tmpl-uploader-window”
  2. h2tags, same here as above
  3. h4 tag not found - if you want it you can add it in the page content,

Is your WordPress customized?

Then any idea what these “tmpl” are? They do disappear when I deactivate your plugin and reappear when I reactivate it.

No, I don’t even know it is possible to customise WordPress. The only I did was customising your theme without going into the server.

Hello

Let me check it, Please use this plugin to create temporary access for us, its automatic login link and does not requires sharing your admin details. here is How To guide. at the and don’t forget about  “Set as private reply” at the bottom of the message box  

Hello there,

I hope you are doing well today.

Where does tmpl” appear?

Please ensure the theme and your plugins are all up to date.

Best Regards,
Support

Hi Noda,

Here’s the Temporary Login link: http://meticulousventures.com/wp-admin/?wtlwp_token=7ccf1da5384c1978a6d608281f086c04

Please let me know if you got it.

Hi Support,

They cannot be seen on the website itself but in the page source, the H1, H2 tags appear in their scripts.

I’ve already share a Temporary Login in private reply. Hope you all can check it out. Thanks!

Hi there

Sorry about that, I was not expected this, I’ve submitted a ticket to our developers here:
https://github.com/ColorlibHQ/illdy/issues/284