Strange problem ONLY on IOS devices! The page is not fixed!

Good day you all :slight_smile:
I have some problem with my site. My programmer told me that the problem is with the Tyche.
we had a problem with the drop-down menu(on mobile). the menu was hidden under the photo(on product page ONLY). after my programme “fixed” that problem, we got a new problem. while visiting a product page on an IOS device, the product page is not fixed to a place. that means, if I want to change the product photo - the whole page would move to the right. that means, the page is not fixed on mobile.
about the menu repair:
my programmer told me that the problem was with the: OVERFLOW. it was hidden.
when we remove the fix from the menu - everything worked fine! so that means the menu repair cause this problem :(.
anyone had that problem before?!
anyone know’s how to solve this issue?

again, on Android devices everything is fine! the menu is fine, and scrolling is fine!

please help!
my email: [email protected] - feel free to contact if you think you know how to solve it.
thanks!!!

Hello,

I hope you are doing well today.

Could you please provide a link to your website so that I can inspect it?

Best Regards,
Support

Good day

sorry for my late reply :slight_smile:
just saw your message.
here’s a link to our site: www.israelgifts.co.il

again, we have this problem ONLY on IOS. on the product page only!
that mean, on the home page everything is fine. but when you open a product page - any product page, have this problem!
ill be willing to talk over the phone … we really do not know how to fix this…please help!

thanks
shahar

Hello shahar

I was not able to reproduce the problem, can you please provide a screenshot?

Sorry, we provide support only here :frowning:

Good day

i was trying to reply here 3 times… but could not send here the reply… some error.
i have refresh 3 times … but still cannot send.

again, i send here my message:
Good day

thanks for your reply.
I was trying to add a video. but you allow a very small file. so my video was not uploaded.
I’m attaching here a photo… hope this can explain… :). as you can see, the site in IOS(any browser) is not fixed to the center of the screen. just swiping right cause the site disappear.
Did you open the site on A iPhone device?
Did you open a product page? here’s a link:

Now, when you on the product page, try to change product photos… to the right. you can see that the whole page is moving to the right :(. this happens to every person that tried using my site. A really bad problem… hope we can fix it!

I would LOVEEEEEE to hear a solution from you… or why this is happening :).

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR HELP AND GREAT SERVICE.

regards
shahar Aharoni

Hello,

I noticed that you have a Whats app feature on the site which could be pushing things out of place, please try disabling any third party plugins that were not bundled with the theme as one of them may be causing a conflict.

Best Regards,
Support

Good day

thanks for your reply :). i really hope to fix this issue!!
well, i have disabled WhatsApp Chat WP on my site. but still, it did not fix the problem with IOS.
the site can still move to the right! not fixed to the page :(.

any ideas why? and how to fix?
important for us.

thank you in advance for your help!
regards
Shahar Aharoni

Hello,

It really seems like the content is being forced here.

Please try disabling any third party plugins that were not bundled with the theme as one of them may be causing a conflict with the layout of the theme.

Best Regards,
Support

Hello,

It really seems like the content is being forced here.

Please try disabling any third party plugins that were not bundled with the theme as one of them may be causing a conflict with the layout of the theme.

Best Regards,
Support

Good day

thanks for your reply.
So i should ask my programmer to try and disable any plugin? the problem is, that this problem only happens in IOS. like iPhone. on android, we do not have this problem.
so you are saying that there is NOT any problem with the theme? i should work fine on IOS?

thanks
Shahar Aharoni

hi again

i have a friend told me that the site is not fixed… something make it show on the whole screen. and we cannot find the way to set it as fixed page??
any idea which plug in can make this problem?

thanks
shahar

Good day

we have removed plugins … nothing work!
my programmer try for hours to fix this problem… he fixed a problem that we had with the dropdown menu(hamburger).
he make OVERFLOW:UNSET - so the menu will work properly… but this fix, made scrolling down a problem.
as you can see from the attached photo - the whole page can move! but when we remove the fix from the drop-down menu(hamburger) - the site is fixed to a place. so the problem is with this dropdown menu(hamburger) :frowning:

can you please check this issue and let me know if there is any way to fix that?!

thanks!!
shahar Aharoni

• 972 543054996

Good day

i got an error message from Google tool that checks for any problem with the mobile version of our site.
its says that the width of our site is over the recommended size. that mean, on mobile, the site is too wide, or not fixed to a place.
again, the issue happened when we fixed the drop-down menu. if we remove the repair we will NOT have this problem.
can you PLEASE PLEASE check and let me know if there is any way to fix that?

thanks, shahar Aharoni

Hello,

I am sorry for the inconvenience caused here.

I have been looking into this to see what the issue could be but I cannot find it yet. Have you added nay new code to the theme?

Best Regards,
Support

Hello :slight_smile:
thanks for the follow up!
what code? did you sent me anything?
can you see the problem im having with my site on IOS?

thanks
shahar aharoni
www.israelgifts.co.il

Hello good day :slight_smile:
any update about our problem?

thanks
shahar

Hello,

I use an android phone but I tested the site on an iOS emulator but the issue does not appear. What iPhone are you using?

Best Regards,
Support

Good day

i am using iPhone 7. how can send you a video of the problem?
how you cannot see the problem??

regards
Shahar

hi there…
how can i send you a video?
any email? i want to show you the problem…
thank
shahar

Hello,

You can upload it to Youtube then add the link here.

Best Regards,
Support