styling for horizontal lines

I quite like the horizontal lines that come with the Dazzling theme, everything but the colour which does not suite my colour scheme. How could I change it? I’ve searched the CSS for the hr property but can’t find anything that might help.

Hi there

Hope you are having a good day and thank you for your question :slight_smile: In order to check your question i need to see your live website, please provide url and i will take a look

Here you go - its the same one that has the out of place tagline.

Hello there,

I hope you are doing well today.

You can use the following CSS code to change the border color by going to Appearance > Customize > Additional CSS and pasting it there.

.page-header {
    border-color: red;
}

Best Regards,
Support

Thank-you - that fixed one of the lines. But the one above it is still white. I’d like all horizontal rules throughout the site to be in my chosen colour including the one at the top of the page. Is there anything for that?

Hi there

Sorry but which one is white? :slight_smile:
i cant see that, lines are blue for me, can you show me it?

Noda
There was a line hear the top just under the navigation bar which was still white.However, I searched through the css that came with the theme and managed to find the bit of css that made the top line white. I changed it to the colour of my choice so it is now blue just like the other lines. Thanks for your help.

Hi,

Nice work solving that one.

Do you need anymore assistance?

Take care.

No thanks, I’m all sorted and have marked it resolved

I will close this case now, Feel free to contact us again if you have other questions Thanks!