Sunzine template

Hi, I subscribed to the newletter two days ago but I don’t receive the link to download the template Sunzine, I have already looked in spam.
What can I do? This template is really amazing
Thank you

Hey there

Sorry about that, please go ahead and just download it from the template page,
We will investigate this problem

Hi,
when I try to download it from the template page the site opens a new window where it asks me to subscribe to the newsletter to obtain the link to download the template this one:( ) ,
I received the mail to confirm the subscription but not the mail with the link
Thank you
Bye

HI

I just tried it on my side and it worked, once you subscribe and confirm you have to try downloading form the same page and it will work: Thank you for downloading! - Colorlib

Hi,
Using your link it worked, thank you!

Nice to hear :slight_smile:

Have a good day

Hi,

I have paid amount for kiddos template $21 yesterday but I don’t receive the link to download the template kiddos, I have already looked in spam.
What can I do?
Thank you

Hi,

I have paid amount for kiddos template $21 yesterday but I don’t receive the link to download the template kiddos, I have already looked in spam.
What can I do?
Thank you

Try with the link above

sorry unable to find download link for kiddos template. please help

Hi

It was discussed many many times on this forum, there is no separate link to download any template after the purchase of the license, the download link is the same and it’s here:

I had the same problem when i try to download the sunzine theme. Can i have a good downloadlink too?

Kind regards,
Wilco

Hello WIlco

try this link: Thank you for downloading! - Colorlib

Hello Noda,

Thanks for the link. It works for me.

Nice to hear :slight_smile:

I will close this case now, Feel free to contact us again if you have other questions
Thanks!

Hi! I am not able to download Sunzine template as there is no option to download. I can only see preview. Kindly reply with download link. Thank you!

Hi there

@jcydia you need to purchase template and then you will be able to download it