Support

Hey, i just want to know when the philosophy theme be released for WordPress i hope it is soon.
There is a GitHub repo (official) for the same but it has bugs and i am having problem activating it would be great if you could help me out.

Good morning

Our developer teams are working on this, i can’t say any ETA but you can see progress on the github repo

Greetings,
my Username: mdctravel

I follow the Log In ‹ Colorlib — WordPress link but get following response

<< Sorry, you are not allowed to access this page >>

in addition, when I download the theme from https://colorlib.com/wp/template/steak/
and upload it to WP, I get following message <
Installing Theme from uploaded file: steak.zip
Unpacking the package…

Installing the theme…

The package could not be installed. The theme is missing the style.css stylesheet.

Theme installation failed. >

What do I have to do?

hey there

steak is not a WordPress theme and you can’t install it in WordPress, its HTML template

Thank you

Since I have paid the license Feb 24, 2019 20:09:19 GMT+02:00
Transaction ID: 8NY60805GK089941L

How can I remove the credits?

Good morning

Since you have an HTML template you can remove footer credits directly from the html code, from the html files

Thank you

Hello Support,
I have purchased the templet license
while purchasing the templet, by mistake in “Billing address” my Dubai client company details along with my personal details are also added because of the CHROME AUTO-FILL option

I was in hurry and haven’t observed that my details misplaced by Google Chrome auto filled option.

Can you please modify those details and send me the order invoice as i have to submit it for my higher officials

Hope to get positive response from support…

Please check the INVOICE attachment
[Order #209091] (February 22, 2019)

Details to be removed from the invoice Billing address

" Free Zone Registration Dubai
Al Barsha, Dubai
Dubaï
United Arab Emirates "

Thanks

Hello smhafeez

First of all, please always start with the new topic, you are the third person in this thread and question is not related to ticket title :slight_smile:

Secondly, we can’t do this here, we are support staff only, please use our contact page and get in touch with Aigars

Hello,

Kindly let us know if there is a possibility to modify the template ( https://colorlib.com/preview/#dorne )

to something similar to the page layout suggested.

Description below (and two screenshots attached)

The website is a single page directory which will have 3 sections:

Section 1:

• To include a search toolbox.

• Category: Search by sector of activity.

Section 2:

Upon category selection, a list of companies will display vertically

Once a category is clicked, a result page will open to the right side of the screen.

Section 3:

To include company details (IMAGE or VIDEO with company details).

Good evening @infopro

this is html template and yes of course you can make any kind of modification in the template, anything here depends on your level of knowledge of html and css :slight_smile:

Hello, yes but what if we want to use this template (https://colorlib.com/preview/#dorne) is it possible that you help us to modify its code a bit before start using it as a WordPress template.

Awaiting your prompt reply.

hello again,
I would need to replace the flaticon icon. I found some which may fit in my site. BUT, they are named .e.g. arm-up.svg
not like in the site’s code " flaticon-arm up "

is there a way to convert the .svg to a usable flatico-xxx ???

Thank you

hi there

@infopro - yes you can use it of course, we can only help you in minor changes, this is HTML template, not a WordPress its like what you see is what you get, so only with basic level you can get what you want and if you don’t have this level then you cant achieve your results without freelancer

@mdctravel - please start with a new topic, it becomes not easy to support on all questions in one ticket