Tagline doesn't display

Hello guys, I’m new to Sparkling, which I like very much.

However, it doesn’t display my tagline, which I’d normally expect to see under the site title in the header area.

I have of course set a tagline in Appearance/Customize/Site identity.

I tried some standard CSS hacks to get the line to appear, but without any luck. However, I note that there seem to be several different CSS codes for the tagline across different themes, so it may be simply that I haven’t referred to it by the correct name.

I’d be grateful for some help.

Best, NP

Hi there

Sorry, but the Sparkling doesn’t have a tagline displayed like other themes, you can even check our demo: Full Width Page - Sparkling we don’t have it displayed

Regards

Hi Colorlib support, thanks for your response – that’s a useful pointer. Two questions:

1. I have some PHP skills. Do you think I can add a tagline function to the header? I don’t mind researching this topic, but maybe you think this project is too difficult for me.

2. If the answer to 1 is ‘NO’, can you recommend any other themes that look like Sparkling? I’d like to stick with Colorlib, but I will consider anything.

Best, NP

Hi there

1. Well, if you have some skills then most probably you can do this, I’m not sure in level of skills you have and I cant provide direct yes or no answer
  2. Sorry, probably it would be better if you do such research yourself :slight_smile:

Regards