Tagline out of line with headers above and below

In this site:
https://fantail-tairua.nz/
The tagline (the bit that states “Accommodation on the blue Coromandel”) is out of line with the title text above it and also below. How can I change this? How can I get it to line up so it looks tidy.

hey there

Hope you are having a good day and thank you for your question :slight_smile:
Please add this CSS in appearance - customize - additional CSS

.site-description {
position: absolute;
top: 22px;
left: 420px;
}

Thanks!
Colorlib Support Team

That made it go further out of line and also cover up the text above. I got rid of it straight away.

I tried fiddling around with the numbers you provided but it just made things worse. Whatever I changed, caused one thing or another to look worse than the original problem so I’ve stuck with the original problem. Wish I could fix it though - it does not look right.

hi there

Sorry but there is no other way i think, there is no physical room on the place to fit both texts,
Please show me screenshot of how you want theme, if that’s possible i can help with css

All I want is for it all to be exactly as it is now,

BUT with that tagline stating “Accommodation on the blue Coromandel” to line up with the title above it instead of sticking out to the left like it is now. It was so easy to get things like this right in the days when we just used html.

Well i already provided code to move this tagline up or down, with that code you can move tagline in any direction just change the top and bottom values

Okay, I kept fiddling with the numbers in your code and eventually got it to look acceptable, but only on my big screen. However, it just didn’t show at all when tested on the mobile or tablet. I’ll probably have to get rid of it I guess. Thanks for the help and sorry for being so tetchy. It’s been a steep learning curve lately and I’ve had a lot of frustration.
Check it out:

Ok :slight_smile:
in this case, I will close this case now, Feel free to contact us again if you have other questions Thanks!