I am a newbie with wp. seo, css and so on. I hope you can help me to restyle my website. (child theme from Shapely)
I see that the tagline is located directly after the title on the same line:
- how can I do to have it on another line under the title and align them to the left?
- so I need to adjust the space between the two lines
- and the font size/color of the title and the tagline
- may I keep the menu aligned with the title?
- finally, I would like the tagline not to change color on mouse over.
the site is under construction
Just to explain, I would like to do title/tagline/menu quietly similar to my old site (Lensa theme)
Thank you a lot for any help!!
Hope you are having a good day and thank you for your question
add this CSS in appearance > customize > additional CSS:
You can change values in this css code
Colorlib Support Team
thanks a lot! this works good on chrome… but I see in Safari and Firefox the tagline is aligned center. I tried to add
inside your css code but this seems to have no effect
Can you provide a screenshot? i just checked it and its normal for me in FF,
Make sure cache is cleared from browser
so, safari runs on MacBook, cache is clear.
Firefox runs on windows, no cahe.
Chrome runs correctly on Mac and Windows
Thank you for your helpful support!
Ok, let’s update your CSS little bit:
thanks a lot!!
all the best!!!
If you’re happy with our service, don’t forget to rate us: [Illdy] Reviews | WordPress.org