Tags not Working Properly

Hi there, i got your excellent free theme “Newspaper X” & i’m experiencing a serious problem with the tags.
Μy site is www.hiddenathens.com. The problem is the following: I have tagget as “pet friendly” some restaurants.
But if i click on the tag cloud, it doesn’t display any “pet friendly” restaurant but only the last post i made. This happens with all the tags, they just display my last post, & not the tagged posts. I noticed someone had the same issue, but he switched to another theme. I’m really happy with your theme (i got Modula PRO also as you recommended) & i like it a lot. Thanks in advance!
Christos.

P.S.: If you have a similar premium theme, please advice, to check it out.

Hey there

Sorry but no, we dont have premium theme,
Can i check this problem from the backend? please use this plugin to create temporary access for us, its automatic login link and does not requires sharing your admin details. here is How To guide. at the and don’t forget about  “Set as private reply” at the bottom of the message box

hi there Noda,
Thanks for your reply, here is the admin link (suitable for 3 days): https://www.hiddenathens.com/wp-admin/?wtlwp_token=04e112475933189f707ef793f6e2cb77

hi i renewed the pass for 7 more days…

Good morning

Sorry for the delay
It’s not working :frowning: please add a little bit more time

Dear Noda, unfortunately, we switched to the newpaper 9 (one of your premium ones) in order to have tech support & more options. Sorry about that but we had to leave for holidays & make some new posts.Thanks for your support anyway.
Christos.

Sorry about that

Anyway, let me know if you need anything else