Team Section Styles Changed

My site appears to have changed the styles and formatting of the team members section and has changed the name name from h4 to h6 and the job role from h5 to <p>, the colour of the job role is also not changing to the set colour.

I can’t find where to change the tags back to their originals and I have no idea where to start with the colour on the job role. There is nothing i’ve changed in months and this was previously working fine so not entirely sure whats happened here.

Thanks in advance.

Hello there,

I hope you are doing well today.

Could you please go to Dashboard > Updates and install all the pending update available there. I just want to ensure that the theme and WordPress are up to date.

Best Regards,
Support

The wordpress itself is up to date, the theme isn’t but if I update it am I not going to lose my customisations?

Hi there

What customizations have you done? if you changed theme files then this changes will be lost but if you meant only theme setup, settings in customizer they will stay as is

Theme files have been changed which is why I was hoping to just change some of the existing files to get it displaying how it should be.

Hello there,

You can create a child theme with the following plugin but you need to ensure that you copy over the files that you edited to the new child theme:

Best Regards,
Support