Template Welfare - Error on Install

Hi Everyone!

I am trying to install the template Welfare Welfare - Free Non-Profit Website Template 2021 - Colorlib, i have the download but when I try to install in WordPress I get this error:

Unpacking the package…
Installing the theme…
The package could not be installed. The theme is missing the style.css stylesheet.
Theme installation failed.

I saw this exact message from someone dated in Sept and the response was that their template was not a Wordpress template, is that my problem? And if so, is there anyway around it? If there isn’t a way around it, is there a way to get a refund since I paid for the template and need something that will work with Wordpress.

Thank you so much!

Hello, when you unzip the folder look for some documentation file.
I do not know how that will be, but usually they are .html, or else text files with the documentation for the installation of the theme.
Sometimes inside the folder that you have unzipped, you usually see another folder with .zip termination, which is the one you should upload.
Everything is to is an idea, I do not say that is so, I just give you an idea that happened to me.
Luck.

Hi there

Sorry, but you can’t install it because its not WordPress theme, its HTML template and its not possible to use it as a WordPress theme