Terms and condition for selling staging-main template

Dear Sir,

I am planning to develop a website on top of your template, please let me know the terms and conditions for me to sell my website to multiple customers.

Also please let me know if I can redistribute the website(developed using your template) if I buy the same from you.

Hey there

We have all rules of the licensing and distributing here: Licence - Colorlib

Dear Sir,

I read your all rules of the licensing and distribution, https://colorlib.com/wp/licence/ but still I’m not clear about your licensing and distribution.

Can you please enlighten me about your licensing and distribution?

Straight question

I’ll buy your template/s under your licensing and distribution.

I’ll modify that template and sell, resale, rent, and lease your template/s to my client/s on different pricing and remove the copyright credit from the footer.

I assure you that I will not resell on other market places or theme/template store.

Will your licensing and distribution allow me to do so?

Can I sell your template/s to my different client/s?

Hi

May I know why it’s not clear?
this is your question:

“Can I sell your template/s to my different client/s?” - this is what licensing page says Screenshot by Lightshot

I want to make that page more clear, is there anything I can add to it?

Thanks

Hi,
You are not answering to my question.

Will your licensing and distribution allow me to sell your template/s to my different client/s on different pricing and remove the copy right credit from the footer?

Can you please tell “YES” or “NO”.

Hi @sheetaljr

“Can you please tell “YES” or “NO”.” - No, you can’t resell them, and it’s clearly mentioned on the license page

So you are telling that I can’t resell your template.

I’ll buy your template/s under your licensing and distribution.

I’ll develop a website on top of your template and sell, resale, rent and lease that website (developed using your template) to multiple clients on different pricing.
And I’ll remove your copyright credit from the footer in that website(developed using your template).

Will your licensing and distributing rules allow me to do so.

Can you please tell “YES” or “NO”.

No its not allowing you to resell them in any way

Then what’s the solution

There is no solution in this case, you need to develop your own HTML templates probably because we don’t allow reselling our templates in any way, or you may need to find some other companies allowing you to resell their products

Hey man what I’m asking you know?
my client or I buy your templates under your licensing and distribution rules.
Then I’ll develop a website on top of your template according to clients requirements.
Then I’ll get the money from client depending on my work.
Will your licensing and distribution rules allow me to do so.

Hi

Dear @sheetaljr I can’t say it differently, and I’m really curious why this is not easy to understand, we have a license page that says everything necessary and is clear for everyone, (By the way if anything is not clear let me know and I will modify it) beside this I several times answered to your questions, however, you still rotating the same question :slight_smile:

“Will your licensing and distribution rules allow me to do so.” - No, modifying templates and reselling them is not possible, if you have a client and you want to buy a template for that client buy it, if another client wants the same template you need to buy it again because one license can be used only for one template

Is this clear now? :))