Text and image error in slider

I have tried activating the slider feature in Activello but the image is cropped too small and there are all the category tags on the image, which looks terrible, and on top of that two of them overlap for some reason. Please see screenshots.

First image is what my screen looks like, second is how I would like it to look.

Hi @meesh123,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

The recommended image width for the slider is 1920px X 550px so please make sure your slider images are at least of size 1920px X 550px

Also use the following plugin to regenerate thumbnails on your site.

You can try removing the categories from slider by adding the following CSS code in the Custom CSS option of your theme on the below path.

Admin Area -> Appearance -> Customize -> Activello Options -> Other -> Custom CSS

.flex-caption .post-categories {
    display: none;
}

Best Regards,
Movin

Hello,

I was wondering if I could increase the number of featured posts in the slider? Activello’s slider currently features 4 posts. Is there a way I can increase the featured posts to 5 or 7?

Thank you,

Patricia

@pmirasol To help us keep support thread separates could you please create your own thread for your question here https://colorlibsupport.com/c/activello/ instead of replying on others thread as it makes the thread messy and hard to read.

If you want to you can also add reference of this thread in your newly created thread.

We would be more than happy to help you on your new thread.