The mobile menu doesn' work

Hi Theme Support,

I just found the menu on my mobile phone doesn’t work correctly. When clicking on it, no sub-menu appears. Could you help me fix it, please? Also, please find the attached image for the place I referred to. My website is: https://bfbs.sg/
Thank you, and Happy New Year.

Best regards
Charles Zhuang

Hey there

Sorry about that, this problem is already reported, as a temporary solution our customers used WordPress menu plugin

Regards

Hi, I’m having the same problem with the menu when its switched to “hamburger” style on phone displays. It displays the hamburger but doesn’t react to being selected - hence no navigation is possible.
I’ve tried a couple of Wordpress menu plugins, but but both result in the dashboard reporting a critical error, and inability to operate to implement.

Hi @teejaybee1959

let me see it, please provide url of the website and I will check it

I have the same problem - it came with the latest word press update and the browser tools tell me, that there is an error with bootstrap:
“Uncaught Error: Bootstrap’s JavaScript requires jQuery version 1.9.1 or higher, but lower than version 3”
Is there any update planned for the dazzling theme?
Kind regards!

Doesn’t matter any more - I’ve fixed the problem, by uploading a new bootstrap.min.js file and it works now.

Nice to hear and thanks for sharing your solution :slight_smile: