The package could not be decompressed. The theme does not have the style.css style sheet

Hello, I try to install this theme in my wordpress and it does not let me install, I get the error The package could not be decompressed. The theme does not have the style.css style sheet.
how do I solve it?

the theme is realstate2

Hi there

It’s not a WordPress theme, its an HTML template and it’s not possible to install in WordPress

Regards

I sent them a refund request and they have not responded, it seems that you do not want to make a refund
what is the email or contact number to request the refund again, because they have not responded to the email I sent

Hi

I’m sorry, but I’m unable to process any refund requests, this is beyond my possibilities

Regards

give me an email or contact phone number to request a refund

You need to use the contact form here: Contact us - Colorlib

He intentado de todas las formas que me devuelvan mi dinero y no me responden en ningun medio, necesito una solucion

Hi

I understand you, but belive me there is nothing I can do in this case :frowning:

no tienen un telefono de contacto? facilitame algo, un correo donde si respondan, telefono, etc…

You need to use contact form to contact appropriate person

a pasado mas de un mes y siguen sin devolverme el dinero, necesito mi dinero

Got me the same way too. Seeing the number of people who have this issue/confusion on your theme, and no refund possible, and also you do nothing to clear this confusion on your sales page for the theme, i feel like you do take advantage of it, FREE money. good for you.

But 19 bucks won’t take you far. At least have the honesty and dilligence to add one single line of text to the theme presentation page, where you specify that it is only an html and NOT a wordpress theme.

Hi @salimammara

Sorry about that, but HTML pages have a clear description of their HTML templates, and there is no mention of WordPress anywhere on the page, main problem is that customers often don’t read the description.
P.s. we do refunds for every report by the way :slight_smile:

Regards