The theme does not work on your smartphone.

Hello and congratulations for the nice theme Shapely.
The theme on the PC works perfectly: www.vitonicoletta.it
It does not work on your smartphone where the home page is cut and will not appear on the menu.
Another question: Is it possible to apply the theme buttons for social networks (facebook, twitter …)?
Thank you.

Hi @tuner,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your questions.

It does not work on your smartphone where the home page is cut and will not appear on the menu.

I visited your shared site and it seems you are using on your site custom child theme of Shapely theme.

This can be child theme issue on your site so to confirm it just temporary use the Shapely theme instead of child theme on your site. If everything works fine then it’s your child theme issue so just share me your child theme so that i can troubleshoot it.

Another question: Is it possible to apply the theme buttons for social networks (facebook, twitter …..)?

I am not sure what you are trying to achieve here so could you please describe it a bit more in detail?

Kind Regards,
Movin

Hi movin,
thanks for your kind willingness to solve my problems and congratulations for the beautiful Shapely theme.
Yes I use a child theme, I did the test that you say but the menu still does not appear.
I am attaching the screenshoots of child theme, hoping that you can solve the problem.
Thanks again.

Kind Regards,
Tuner.

Hi Tuner,

thanks for your kind willingness to solve my problems and congratulations for the beautiful Shapely theme. Yes I use a child theme, I did the test that you say but the menu still does not appear.

The theme is responsive so the menu displays on mobile devices on clicking on the hamburger icon as shown in the as shown in the attached screenshot.

Best Regards,
Movin

Dear All,

I have something strange going on. I use the Shapely theme on xrebels.com website. It works perfectly on PC’s. But when I check the website on mobile devices it is not responsive. I get a flat layout. I also checked it using the responsinator.com webpage and here it seems to work. I turned off all my plug ins (including jetpack) and still the problem is there. I am running out of options here. Perhaps something from an old theme is still in the code somewhere? Any help would be great. Many thanks.

Rafdari

@rafdari To help us keep support thread separates could you please create your own thread for your question here https://colorlibsupport.com/c/shapely/ instead of replying on others thread as it makes the thread messy and hard to read.

If you want to you can also add reference of this thread in your newly created thread.

We would be more than happy to help you on your new thread.