Theme conflicting with The Events Calendar plugin

I recently installed the Events Calendar plugin and cannot get the full date/time on the popup to show correctly (seen here). When you hover over an event, the pop up only shows the end time, when it should be [event date] @ [start time] - [end time].

I have switched over to other themes to see if the issue remains, but it doesn’t, so I believe the theme and plugin are conflicting.

How can I find the issue and fix it? Thank you.

Nevermind, I was able to find the conflict! It was the updated class that was causing issues.

Hi @jeniquo,

Awesome, great to see you got that found.

Please advise if you have more questions.

Thank you for using the Sparkling theme and have a great day!

Cheers,
Vinod Dalvi

I have the same problem with event start date/time and also Google Map don’t show properly the map controls (street view, zoom in/out)… Someone can help me, please? Thanks.

How did you stop the conflict, I have the same problem.

Thanks in advance

Hi there,

Sorry to hear of the problem you are having.

Is it working fine for you if you use default WordPress theme like Twenty Thirteen?

Also please tell me which version of plugin, theme and WordPress you are using.

Regards,
Vinod Dalvi

Hi, How did you solve the issue?

Regards

Rob

Hi Vinod, hi Rob,
as PRO user I’ve contacted the dedicated support forum. You can see the solution at this LINK.
I hope this will be useful for everyone.

Vinod, I’ve found another override issue for “The Events Calendar”: I’ve open another thread in the same forum… please can you read it HERE? Can you help me, please? Many thanks.

Best regards,
Paolo

Brilliant, I have added the code to the custom css,

.tribe-events-meta-group.tribe-events-meta-group-details .updated {
display: block;
}

Works a treat.

Thanks for your help Paolo