Theme does not display prperly in Internet Explorer and Microsoft Edge

Hello,
my website is not desplayed properly in Microsoft Edge Browser, the parallax sections on the front page are not scrolling smoothely. This is also the case in your Shapely demo in Microsoft Edge, I checked that out. Could you help to fix that?
There is also a problem in Internet Exlprorer, where the colored action buttons get a violet line around the chosen color. In Firefox, Chrome and Safari everything works fine. Can you help with this issue as well?

Thanks a lot!

Hey there

I just checked our demo again in Edge and i can say we don’t have any problem with it, everything works normally and if I’m not wrong no one reported such problem so far, which version of IE are you using?

You can see the version in the attached foto. Despite of the violet lines also my logo is not desplayed properly on the main page, in all other browsers I tried (Firefox, safari, opera) it’s fine, no problems there. Have you had this problem before?

Good morning

Ok, let me see your website, please provide url and I will check it
Regarding browsers, right now you are only one with this issue, so far such problem was not reported

Good evening
It’s www.evamarieferraro.de

Good morning

I have the exact same version of IE and website is working flawlessly for me, i can’t see any problems you reported in the question, can you please try website from a different machine? or can you record a short video of the problem?

Good evening,
I tried it from another computer with the same Browser-Version and had the same problem here - see violet line aorund button on Screenshot. So if you don’t see it on the same version I have absolutely no idea what the problem is.

Good morning

That button problem can be easily fixed:

.btn-filled, .btn-filled:visited, .woocommerce #respond input#submit.alt, .woocommerce a.button.alt, .woocommerce button.button.alt, .woocommerce input.button.alt, .woocommerce #respond input#submit, .woocommerce a.button, .woocommerce button.button, .woocommerce input.button, .video-widget .video-controls button, input[type=“submit”], button[type=“submit”], .post-content .more-link {
background: #ed6125 !important;
border: 2px solid#ed6125 !important;
}

Hello,
I put that under “additional CSS” and it doesn’t change anything. Or was it the wrong place to put that?

Good evening

The code is not added, can you show me a screenshot?

Here’s a screenshot of where I added it before.

Good morning

Ok, please remove that code and use this one:

.btn-filled, .btn-filled:visited, .woocommerce #respond input#submit.alt, .woocommerce a.button.alt, .woocommerce button.button.alt, .woocommerce input.button.alt, .woocommerce #respond input#submit, .woocommerce a.button, .woocommerce button.button, .woocommerce input.button, .video-widget .video-controls button, input[type=”submit”], button[type=”submit”], .post-content .more-link {
background: #ed6125 !important;
border: 2px solid #ed6125 !important;
}

it will work :slight_smile:

That worked out great, trank you!

Do you have an idea why my logo on the main page is displayed properly in alle other browsers apart from IE? The circle is not like it should be. The file has a good quality, this can’t be the problem. I tried various other versions, better quality, smaller file, other thickness of the circle line… nothing worked out properly…

Good evening

Can you share a screenshot of the logo from IE?
also, please check mine, this is how it appears from me and I can’t see any problems with it

Good evening,

you can see how it looks like on the screenshot I sent you on the 13th of June - the circle is pixelated. On your screenshot it looks fine. I have no clue why this is the case… :frowning: Maybe I’ll just leave it like that and hope in most IEs it appears like it does in yours :-D. Thanks a lot for your quick responses and your help!

Good morning

Well, i created a screenshot to show you how it’s visible from me, you can also check how its visible in your friends IE browsers :slight_smile:

Thank you too If you’re happy with our service, don’t forget to rate us: [Illdy] Reviews | WordPress.org