Theme Options not in menu list

Hi:

I love the Sparkling theme and am using it on several sites. I put it on a new site and there is no Theme Options in the Appearance menu. This is a new site with no plugins. See screen shot.

I tried Travelify - same thing.

I tried Dazzling. It has Theme Options available, but the posts on the home page are not showing the post image, so it looks very boring (see screen shot). Is there is a setting to make post images show on the homepage the way they do in the demo?

Thanks for your help!

Joan

Hi Joan,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your questions.

I put it on a new site and there is no Theme Options in the Appearance menu. This is a new site with no plugins. See screen shot.

I tried Travelify – same thing.

All theme options are now moved to WordPress customizer that you can find in the admin area under Appearance >> Customize. All settings are still there but now you can tweak everything on a live preview. This change is made due to wordpress.org recommendation.

I tried Dazzling. It has Theme Options available, but the posts on the home page are not showing the post image, so it looks very boring (see screen shot). Is there is a setting to make post images show on the homepage the way they do in the demo?

Make sure you have set the featured image for the post as described on the following pages.

https://codex.wordpress.org/Post_Thumbnails

If after setting featured image, it still doesn’t display then could you please share the page URL from your site where it’s not displaying so that i can troubleshoot it?

Best Regards,
Movin