There is no comment section in my blog posts

Hi,

I don’t know why I can not make work the comments on my blog. I have checked and allowed comments on the discussion and I have deactivated my contact form plugins, but nothing seems to work.

Can you help me?

Thanks

Hi There,

I’d love a look at your site and try to help.

Please use this plugin to create temporary access for us, its automatic login link and does not requires sharing your admin details. here is How To guide. at the and don’t forget about  “Set as private reply” at the bottom of the message box

here is the link

Hello tania

All comment settings are properly enabled but the comments are not working even for default WordPress themes,
Can you please update WordPress core to the latest version? or, i can do the same if you allow me

I just updated the WordPress core to the latest version and the comments are still not working… any other ideas about what may be the problem?

Thanks

Tania

I had to restore my website because with the WordPress update I lost my portfolio… Anyway, the update didn’t solve my problem…

Is there any way to enable the comments in my blog? In the portfolio section I can make the comments work, but not in the blog…

Thanks

I did the restoration of my website but now I can not modify my pages or posts because it says “The editor has encountered an unexpected error.”

I don’t understand why this is happening as it was not happening before the updating… please, do you know why this is happening? can you help me find a solution for this?

Thanks

Hi, I solved the error from the updating. However, I still can not make the comments work.

Thanks

Hello Tania

Sorry, this is something I never encountered, comments are not visible, without plugins, with other themes, they are enabled but not visible, please provide FTP details for further investigation