Title Not Displaying on Static Home Page

Hi!

I have a little problem of title not displaying on static homepage. I am using Bitnami Stack so I cant share the homepage yet, but may be you have an idea of what’s wrong? Thank you so much!

Lara

Nevermind! Solved. Deleted frontpage.php

Ok, so I deleted the front-page.php but now the homepage widgets are not displaying! Please help!

I assume that you use full-width template in front-page and now you have removed front-page.php template.

So now you can add the following lines in full-width.php file it will make sure that bottom widgets for front page are present when using this page template but they will not be loaded on other pages where the same template will be used.

<?php
if ( is_front_page() ) {
    get_sidebar( 'home' );
}
?>

You might want to add this code somewhere around these lines.

</main><!-- #main -->
	</div><!-- #primary -->

Aigars, I did what you said but now the front page widgets are out of bound with the content area. They are outside the content area and do not line up within the content. Here is a picture Dropbox - Error

You added code above, below or between these lines?

</main><!-- #main -->
	</div><!-- #primary -->

I have tried adding that code in between every line possible in full-width.php. Widgets move up or down depending where I add the code but they are always out of content area and misaligned.

I am doing it in page-fullwidth.php
I have no other full-width.php

Ok, fair enough.

Then move above given code to content-page.php and add this code right below

</article><!-- #post-## →

Then widgets completely disappear and page gets a sidebar.

This might happen only if you switched away from Full Width template in page attributes or accidentally removed too much from page-fullwidth.php template, so it is not broken. Which one is it in your case?

I got it to work! I accidentaly put the code into page-fullpage instead of content-page. Thank you thank you thank you!
I’m also struggling to have the slider on every page, but having no luck so far! Is there an easy solution?

This should help: https://colorlibsupport.com/t/adding-slider-on-all-pages/

The main idea is to get rid of conditional tags for slider code itself and its related JavaScript and CSS.

It worked Perfectly!
Thank you!!!