Top part of parralax sections broken on mobile

Hello!

On mobile, the top sections of parallax widgets (when created in BACKGROUND FULL mode) is losing a big chunk at the top. The parallax image is completely lost, and more importantly the section title.

Please compare the SCHEDULE and CONTACT sections of the page below on both desktop/tablet and mobile. Desktop and tablet work GREAT! It just breaks down for phones–I’m on an iphone.

http://www.outerworldrecords.com/dojo/

Thanks as always for a great theme and stellar support.

Jinhi

Hi Jinhi,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

It is working fine for me on your shared site as shown in the attached screenshot.

Could you please share me the screenshot of the issue so that i can troubleshoot it?

Kind Regards,
Movin

Hi Movin,

Thanks for looking in this issue for me. I should have specified that the problematic areas of SCHEDULE and CONTACT were lower down the page. I’ve attached two screenshots.

Thanks as always,
Jinhi

BTW, you’ll see on the attachment that the header for SCHEDULE doesn’t even appear above the table… And that the header for CONTACT is cut off.

Best,
Jinhi

One final note, for the SCHEDULE part, the last item is cut off from the table. There should be a WEAPONS class at the very end, but it’s cut off on mobile. It does appear on desktop and tablet though…

Jinhi

You can try resolving this issue by adding the following CSS code in the Custom CSS option of your theme on the below path.

Admin Area -> Appearance -> Customize -> Shapely Options -> Other

.shapely_home_parallax .align-transform {
    max-height: 100%;
}

@media (max-width: 767px){
#custom_shapely_home_parallax-9.shapely_home_parallax .fullscreen {
    height: 131vh;
}
}

Dear Movin,

Oh my goodness. You really are a ROCK STAR! A million thanks for the amazing support and a fabulous theme. That bit of code worked like a charm (I’d never even heard of vh before!).

Happy Holidays!
Jinhi

You are most welcome here :slight_smile: