Transcend Vorlage Lizenz gekauft !!

Ich habe nun eine Lizenz gekauft für die transcend vorlage…
jetzt stelle ich fest, das der Copyright immer noch da ist !! das andere Problem sehe ich in der Photoswipe Gallery… dort wenn man z.B. auf die Lampe Klickt kann man eigentlich auf ein Link zum Projekt klicken oder sich die Photos anschauen… 2 Sachen, ich möchte die Gallery unterteilen in mehrere Projekte ! sprich Projekt a soll nur die Bilder anzeigen von Projekt a und Projekt b nur die Bilder von Projekt B. oder zumindest das man ein Link zum Projekt machen kann.

danke schön

Hello,

I hope you are doing well today.

I was able to translate your issue. The license grants you the right to remove the copyright from the theme and edit the code freely but you will still have to edit the code to remove the copy right.

Best Regards,
Support

thanks for the answer !! How do I remove or edit the code? Just remove does not seem to go? but the real problem are the links on other sites and the same photoswipe problem that I can not separate the galleries in einzelene projects. but thanks for the effort.

Hello danke

Since you have HTML template you can directly remove credit links from the footer :slight_smile: you just need work with html