Travelify theme can not be resized on mobile phones or tablets

I really like the Travelify theme. Thank you for the great work! However, it can not be resized on mobile phones/tablets when panning the screen with fingers. This is necessary when users want to have a close up look at the text or pictures on the devices.

This looks like a bug. I don’t think it’s an intended feature of being responsive, because the dazzling theme can.

The two theme demo websites show this difference too.

Can you make the Travelify theme resizable/repannable on mobile devices please?

Hi @annie,

I hope you are well today and thanks for posting here.

Could you please try using the attached small plugin to resolve this issue?

Best Regards,
Movin

Thanks @movin.

I actually solved the resize/rescale problem on mobile by modifying the header-extensions.php in Theme folder – library – structure:

below line:

change “maximum-scale=1” to “maximum-scale=3” or any number greater than 1.

Now the theme is still responsive on mobile, yet the page can be resized/rescaled if the user pin fingers on the screen for closer look.

Annie

Hi Annie,

Awesome great to see you got that solved.

In the shared plugin of my previous reply i have implemented the similar solution.

Please note if you make any changes in the theme files then you will have to make these changes again after theme updation as changes made in the theme files gets overwritten and lost when you update the theme so it’s strongly recommend not to make changes in the theme files but to make it by developing code in the child theme or do it by developing small plugin like i shared previously.

Cheers,
Movin