Travelify Update

Dear Sir,
I am so happy to find this amazing theme “Travelify”. It’s been 3 months, I’ve used this theme in one of my projects and I can’t explain how glad I am to see this kind of support that your team provides. None of the free themes that I’ve come across provide this kind of support. Your are brilliant guys and so is your theme. I can’t explain in words my love with this theme. I can modify it however I want with the help of your valuable and priceless support. This theme is soooooooo beautiful and powerful that It can easily defeat any other free wordpress themes. I am starting another project and I am looking forward to use this beautiful theme again. But I’m curious to know, why this theme hasn’t been updated since October 2015. Have you guys still support this beautiful theme?? Please reply soon to let me know if it is safe to use it in my other projects as well and will this theme be updated in future… Thank you guys for your themes and support… I really appreciate what you are doing here guys…!!

Hi @albertgeorge56,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your kind words.

We are supporting the theme and updating it on github which you can find here GitHub - puikinsh/Travelify: WordPress theme with Theme Customization API integration, Theme Options, content slider and layout options

We have pushed the changes from github to WordPress theme repository but it will take some time to review it by theme review team and then approve it.

Please advise if you have more questions.

Have a fantastic day!

Cheers,
Movin