Trouble Uploading Consolution Template to Wordpress

When I go to upload the Consolution Template to Wordpress, I get the following:

Unpacking the package…
Installing the theme…
The package could not be installed. The theme is missing the style.css stylesheet.
Theme installation failed.

The template stated it was a wordpress template, so I am unsure why I am getting this. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

Hi there

Its an HTML template, not a WordPress theme

Regards

I also have this issue - given that Consultation comes with a built-in blog and forms, what framework are we supposed to use to upload this to get it working with forms we can access and see? I’m having trouble finding documentation on what most users do with HTML templates.

Thanks,

Rebecca

Hi Rebecca

“what most users do with HTML templates.” - There is nothing special, you just need to know how HTML and CSS work, that’s it, there is no framework needed at all, its a plain HTML template, your need to do a little research about HTML,

Hi There,

I require more explanation of what this “something special” is you mention. I am certified in HTML and CSS. I do not see documentation anywhere on your site for how to work with these templates, which is why I asked.

And yes, I have done my research, but I’d like an explanation from the place where I purchased the template. This would be much appreciated.

Thank you!

Hi there

I meant these are just normal HTML CSS templates. There is nothing special about it, you can deploy it on any server and modify anything anywhere.
What exactly is your problem? let me know and I can give you a more details about it

Regards