Two Home Pages

Hello there,

A few years ago, when I created our website, I inadvertently created two home pages. I didn’t know that, however, until today.

The First Home Page
Is a POST page - thegoldenpatheway.org (The page says: WE WELCOME YOU!)

The Second Home Page
Is a PAGE - thegoldenpatheway.org/home (The page says: WELCOME!)

I discovered this when I was on a page and went to go back HOME. I noticed that that particular home page was not the home page when you go to our domain name’s URL.

I am not sure how to correct this without possibly breaking the site. I am seeking your help.

My preference would be to have the HOME page be a PAGE, but I’m okay with it being a post if that easily fixes the problem.

Hey there

Thank you for the question and happy new year
Two homepages are not possible in WordPress the page that directs you by clicking on the logo is homepage (thegoldenpatheway.org) rest f the pages are just pages

Thank you for responding and Happy New Year to you as well. :slight_smile:

I guess I need to reword my question, as I don’t think you understand what I’m saying. I wish I could explain it better. I think if you go to the site, and click the home button, look at the URL, and you’ll see what I mean. How do I fix that?

By the way, the current home page is a STICKY POST. But the other page that has /home at the end of is a PAGE.

I fixed my own problem. I created a custom link with the correct URL and my problem is solved now.

Hello,

I am glad that you worked out a solution.
Please feel free to contact us again in the future regarding any other issues.

Best Regards,
Support

Well, that’s great :slight_smile:
I will close this case now, Feel free to contact us again if you have other questions Thanks!