Two Questions

Hello,

first i would like to thank you for the theme - its beautiful!

I have two questions left:

1. Is it possible to add a Text in the Slider on mobile devices? If this is not possible: Can i enable the Slider on the desktop version and disable it on mobile devices?

2. Is it possible to scaling down the font size of the headlines on the mobile version?

greetings from Germany,

Niklas

1. Text on slider for mobile devices is disabled for reasons. It will overlap header or other part of the website once it is viewed on mobile if there will be more than few lines of text.
    To make sure text is visible on mobile devices you can add this on Theme Options - Other - Custom CSS
@media only screen and (max-width: 767px) {
	.featured-title,.featured-content,.featured-text {
		display: block;
	}
}	

To use smaller fonts on mobile you can add this CSS code the the same line

.entry-title a {
    	font-size: 24px;
	}
}	

Since both part of code does almost the same thing, you can combine them into one. Like this:

.entry-title a {
    	font-size: 24px;
	}
	.featured-title,.featured-content,.featured-text {
		display: block;
	}
}	

Thank you for your quick answer! And yes, you are right. The text on the slider doesn’t look good on mobile devices. So is it possible to disable the whole slider on mobile devices while it is enabled on the desktop version?

This should do the trick:

.featured-slider {
    display: none;
  }
}  

Thank you very much! You helped me a lot! I had a very long night because i tried to do some more changes but I wasn’t successfull.

1. Is it possible to add the Slider to another site on my blog?
  2. How can i change the the link of the logo url in the header?

Thank you!

1. Slider can be used only in Blog or Static Homepage there is no other option for that. However, any slider plugin will work well with this theme and you can feel free to use any of them.
  2. You can change URL for logo by slightly editing header-extensions.php file which is located in theme folder - library - structure.

On the line 219 you will see

<a href="<?php echo esc_url( home_url( '/' ) ); ?>" title="<?php echo esc_attr( get_bloginfo( 'name', 'display' ) ); ?>" rel="home">

That you should replace with your actual URL like this

<a href="https://colorlib.com" title="<?php echo esc_attr( get_bloginfo( 'name', 'display' ) ); ?>" rel="home">