Unable to Add & Edit Service and Team members

Hello, I am customizing the Illdy theme on wordpress and my only issue is the fact that I cannot Add and edit services for my homepage or add and edit members on the homepage as well. When I go to Customize>Front page sections>Team Section/Services Section and scroll to the button labeled “+ Add & Edit Services” or “+Ass & Edit members”, the button doesn’t do anything. How can I edit these sections?
Thank you

Hi there

Sorry about that.

Test for a plugin conflict, you can do this by deactivating all third-party plugins, and seeing if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.

Regards

Hello, I’ve deactivated all third party plug-ins but I am still unable to Add/Edit Service and team members on my front page sections

Hi there

I apologize for the inconvenience. We have already reported this problem, and we are currently awaiting a fix from the developers. The fix has not been released yet.

Regards.

Hello, when will this issue be fixed? I am currently redesigning our website with this theme and the front page issues is prolonging the live date.

1 Like

Hi there.

Sorry for the delay, finaly we’ve got the developer, and most likely this problem will be fixed in the next month. stay tuned, you will see the update of the theme.

Regards.