Unable to download any template

Hello also if I have bought the license I can’t download the templates.
Could you please check. Order number 271777

hey there

Please follow this reply here: No access to my purchase - #5 by aigars-silkalns

let me know if it worked

Hello,

Unfortunately, your license has expired. You need to renew it in order to continue to download more templates. More information on that here: https://colorlib.com/wp/licence/

I bought it when it was the lifetime license not the yearly one, or at least when I bought there wasn’t any reference that was a yearly subscription (only the support was specified for one year) so could you please fix it.

We never had a lifetime license until we introduced it in late October 2020.

• Access to all template
  • Access to all upcoming templates
    It doesn’t define any timeframe so I consider that’s lifetime, I wasn’t informed of any changes to my License so you can’t revoke me the access to all templates and also upcoming templates, that’s what was write in license that I bought.

Hi binco

I’m sorry, but it was considered for a year, you could access all templates and upcoming templates within the year gap.
I understand your frustration and please take our apologies about this,

How could I know that when I bought the license if that’s not wrote anywhere.
Changing license on your pleasure is unfair and also selling something for getting another is a fraud. Moreover your template are licensed under CC BY 3.0 that can’t be revoked.
You can consider many things but if you don’t clearly write them you can’t pretend to be applied.
Instead there is write that I have access to all templates and all upcoming templates without specifying any limitations of time so obviously when I buy something like that I think that I will have access to all upcoming templates not for a year, support is clearly just for a year.
So how would you fix this problem.
Otherwise let me know how to contact you legal department to let competent authorities comunicate.

1 Like

I wrote directly to support but it’s more than 9 days and I have not received an answer yet.

I have the same problem, and I am patiently waiting to see what you will do about this.
This is something I never saw or heard of from a company looking as reputable as you guys.

I hope you find a way to agree to something that is in the advantage of those that supported you while you were still small.

I guess you and your team should get together and find a plan that is reasonable for all parties. Not simple apologies that leave us out of our money. You need to find a deal for people in our specific case scenario something like another $99 for the lifetime or another year for free. I am not the one to tell you what solution is reasonable to you but you should definitely look into one.

I never buy anything else than lifetime plans and if I buy in a specific time frame, I would have to know, so I can go and download all the resources I need for my clients. You cannot expire or account without even advising us that the end is ever coming.

I am a big fan of your product and I hope to continue to be one

Regards

1 Like

Hi can I have response please

I wrote directly to support but it’s more than 9 days and I have not received an answer yet.

I have the same problem, and I am patiently waiting to see what you will do about this.
This is something I never saw or heard of from a company looking as reputable as you guys.

I hope you find a way to agree to something that is in the advantage of those that supported you while you were still small.

I guess you and your team should get together and find a plan that is reasonable for all parties. Not simple apologies that leave us out of our money. You need to find a deal for people in our specific case scenario something like another $99 for the lifetime or another year for free. I am not the one to tell you what solution is reasonable to you but you should definitely look into one.

I never buy anything else than lifetime plans and if I buy in a specific time frame, I would have to know, so I can go and download all the resources I need for my clients. You cannot expire or account without even advising us that the end is ever coming.

I am a big fan of your product and I hope to continue to be one

Regards

Hey there

Please take my apologies but these rules were, the business model we used before required changes to grow, now we a re-adding more and more templates and more people ar joining to us, I understand your situation but changes are already made and for now I cant do anything with this

This is called fraud, you can’t decide on a non write rule or change a rule whiteout inform costumers about that.
I regret to say that I (I suppose we, as there are many users in this situation) can’t accept your apologies as the solution is very easy to let us access the templates as we paid.
Otherwise I’ll kindly ask for a refund for contract default. By the way could you please provide a contact of your legal department together with all your legal information as I have to provide it to Italian and European frauds protection department.

Binco, sorry once again but I’m not the person who can continue this discussion and decide something, you may use the contact form to contact the representative person.
Your template is has been expired and you need to buy a new if you want to continue using it

Marking this ticket as a resolved
Thanks and have a nice weekend