Unable to reorder front page sections

Hi, so originally it worked fine and I could reorder sections as needed. I can no longer do this however, when I try to drag them, nothing happens. I deactivated the most recent Plug-ins but that didn’t fix it. I don’t have any custom code either so I’m not sure what changed that would affect the front page sections.

hi there

let me check it, please use this plugin to create temporary access for us, its automatic login link and does not requires sharing your admin details. here is How To guide. at the and don’t forget about  “Set as private reply” at the bottom of the message box  

ignore first one
http://dayoubworks.com/wp-admin/?wtlwp_token=7b8d4efdc719541f1ee7fc48f94f5633

It was one of the plugins, deactivate them and you will see drag and drop option will work

Hi,
I have the same problem. Unable to reorder front page sections.
Could you help me?

Thank you.
Jay

Hi there

Please deactivate all third party plugins and try again your problem, most probably this I conflict with third-party plugins.
Once you deactivate all plugins please check your problem again, if the problem is gone then this means it was a plugin conflict. Now, start activating plugins one by one and same time repeat your problem until your problem appears again, now you know which plugin was in conflict Thanks!
Colorlib Support Team

Hi Noda,

It works! Thank you so much!

Jay

Hello there,

I am glad the solution worked for you.
Please feel free to contact us again in the future regarding any other issues.

Best Regards,
Support