Updated to Wordpress 5.4 but can't edit now

I’m not sure if I am submitting this to the right form but after updating Wordpress to 5.4 I’m not able to edit my pages. When I try to edit a page I get a blank screen page. Can someone help???

Hey there

I can check your problem, please use this plugin to create temporary access for us, its automatic login link and does not requires sharing your admin details. here is How To guide. at the and don’t forget about  “Set as private reply” at the bottom of the message box

Thanks, Here is the temp login.

https://aiadevelopments.com/wp-admin/?wtlwp_token=54fc490d26fc8fe2ac264014292449f7

Hi there

You have a 145 access denied error on the Wordpress files while editing your pages: Screenshot by Lightshot
These are the troubleshooting steps in this case:

1. update Wordpress, reinstall it
  2. disable all the third-party plugins and check again
  3. contact to your hosting support and show them my screenshot if this is a file permission problem they will help you

let me know results, please note this is not related to Wordpress theme

I’m having trouble with my host over the problem. They cant find where the problem is and are suggesting that its a theme issue. I also disabled all widgets and that did not fix the problem. Would you be able to provide more details so I can direct them to the exact problem?

Good morning

What I can say for sure is that this is not the theme problem, if you take a look at the screenshot you will see, errors are coming from not the theme, even core Wordpress files are affected, you will have the same problem on any Wordpress theme
If basic troubleshooting did not help then have to start advanced troubleshooting, from my expectation this is something related to hosting environment and not the theme or plugin or wordpress