video background plugin

I’m using the video background plugin to use an mp4 for a background. However, I cannot make the mp4 the background for just the first parallax widget. I have used .shapely_home_parallax-1 as the container but it doesn’t work. Is there another way to make it work in just this widget?

thanks

Hello there,

I hope you are doing well today.

Please try using the “parallax-window” or “section.small-screen.image-bg.p0” div class to house the video because these control the parallax background elements

Best Regards,
Support

@mikesupport17 thanks for this. When I use “section.small-screen.image-bg.p0” as the video background container the main parallax window loses the video and then all the rest of them contain the video but lose the parallax feature and the video scrolls with the text.

Hello Brady,

Thanks for the update.

In my previous post, I also recommended to use “parallax-window” div, were you able to try that? If not, please try using that selector for the video this time around.

As always please keep me updated on this issue.

Best Regards,
Support

@mikesupport17 I’ve tried that. I put “.parallax-window” and it shows the video in all the parallax windows but again without parallax scrolling.

I’ve attached an image of where I’m putting the div into. Just incase I’m doing it wrong.

thanks

Hey there,
Hope you’re doing well today

Unfortunately, I don’t think retaining parallax scrolling with the video will be possible with this setup, given the fact that we’re essentially overlaying the image with the video.

Sorry about that.

You could add video banners as a feature request here:
https://colorlibsupport.com/t/shapely-feature-requests/

Best Regards,
Support