video header

I want to add video header as a header image how to do it

Hi @foodies,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

You can achieve this using this plugin Video Background – WordPress plugin | WordPress.org or developing custom code as described on the following pages.

Best Regards,
Movin

Hi
tried plugin but it did not work, is it possible to add slideshow image in the header image
or slider in header and menu below the slider.

You can display slider in header and menu below the slider by using the attached custom child theme of Sparkling theme that contains some custom code.

Thanks movin
I am already using a child them which has cCSS
Iif I will change child them I may loose those CSS is it possible To add code on
That theme
Thanks

Then in that case just download the attached child theme and copy the header.php file from it and add it in your child theme root directory.

Hi thanks, for supporting can you add custom code.in this child them which I am using.
it will be a great help.i have attached child them.

need help for this site https://www.foodies-cooking.com. I want slider in the place of the header image.

I have made the changes in your shared child theme and attached the modified child theme to this reply so please try using it.

Hi Movin,
tried modified theme but the image is not showing full can as you can see on the screenshot

All CSS which i am using are attached

`

you can see attach file

it was not attached so trying again

see screenshot for CSS

This is happening because you are using Sticky Header on your site which you can disable from theme header options as shown in the attached screenshot.

If you don’t want to disable it then could you please tell me by sharing screenshot how you want it to display?

Thanks, It’s working now.

You are most welcome here :slight_smile: