Website template "pivot"

So on the front page there is a carousel, however I would like to remove the function of the carousel and just have a static image there. How can I do this?

Hey there

Actually, they are JS controlled and I’m not sure if this is possible, try to add the number of images that fit into one screen and not more.
Post your website link as well, let’s see if this is possible by CSS

Regards

Hi,
So I tried getting rid of the JS and just putting the image there. But it seems that the image is a bit larger than normal and the text which is supposed to be in the middle of it, is now under it. I’ve got a temporary site setup and the link is http://167.99.206.46/
Thanks,
Daniel

Hey there

Sorry, but I can’t see any carousel right now on your website, is it removed?
By the way, you can simply ise a section, 4 columns, and images inside if you just want to have images without carousel effect

Regards

Hi,
So I put the carousel back, but how would I actually change it to use a section. I’ve never actually learnt html before so I barely know anything

Hi

Sorry, but I still cant see it on the website :slight_smile:

Regards

Hi,
Maybe your browser is cached? The carousel works for me.

Hi

Here is the live screenshot of the website and as we can see there is no any carousel there: Awesome Screenshot what I missed? :slight_smile:

Regards

Hi,
There is a carousel if you try to drag it either left or right. Also it doesnt allow you to scroll down on mobile.

Hi @gugarz

Can you please doa me a favor and show me a screenshot or good reference? i tried every section :slight_smile:

Regards

Hi,
I’ve got a gif of the carousel.

Hi

Oh, my bad, I just noticed this hero section is a slide as well, my apologies, please.

First of all, remove all the slides and then add this CSS code somewhere in the CSS files, at the bottom:

.owl-carousel .owl-stage {
    pointer-events: none;
}

Regards

Hi,
This worked, thank you very much for your help.
Thanks,
daniel b

That’s nice to hear Daniel :slight_smile:

Have a good weekend