What image size to use for WordPress theme background?

Sorry Aigar,

May i know what is the image size of Custom Background? i look for 1600 x 1200 but the image is so small.

There are no size limit for Custom Background. Originally i use a tiny 297x297px image but I have set it to Repeat so it covers everything no matter what is your screen size or website size.
However, if you use a single image without Repeat it should be big enough to exceed popular Full HD (1920×1080) resolution that many visitors will have.

So the best option is to use a tiny image which is repeated or to use over Full HD resolution image and to make it centered so people with even higher resolution monitors can see your website properly.

yeah. if you settle with a repeated img i think i can just use a small image but i wanted to use a picture of beach. so, when i choose the full hd pictures, its still small and if i “tiled” it, it is not what i want.lol… do you have any solution on that Aigars?

Something isn’t right.
I just tested theme with this random http://i.imgur.com/DxeoZX7.jpg image and eveything works like it should. I set is as Fixed with no Repeat.
Try to set this image and when you are done please notify me and I will check your website.

my bad. i check in my dashboard, it show me tiles img but on the real its not. i have this problem before but it seems to be ok now. Thanks a lot man! you are a life saver. have a good day.