Where is info on Sparkling theme updates

I just noticed that the theme has been updated from 2.4.3 to 2.4.4. I have searched on the web for more information on theme updates but cannot find any information.

Where can I find detailed information on the changes made for new versions?

Thanks

Hi there,
Thanks for reaching out.
In reference to your question here, unfortunately of late a changelog is not provided for minor theme updates. I would however suggest on checking on this link (Sparkling – WordPress theme | WordPress.org) for any theme updates.

I hope this helps.
Best Regards,
Support.

Hi! Can you please guide me to create a child theme for my already modified parent theme? I guess all my customization will be lost after updating the theme about which I had no idea earlier. Please help!

Hello there,

I hope you are doing well today.

You can use the following plugin to make a child theme easily:

Best Regards,
Support

Hi
Thanks for the link. Can I use this with my already customized parent theme? Do I need to copy all the HTML files etc to the new child theme? I don’t have technical knowledge.

Hi there

Yes, you can move your customization in the child theme, but i think this needs some technical knowledge

I tried to make child theme with that plug in, and with some other ones, but it did not work and just broke the design if going to other than homepage. Could you please provide child them for the update?

HI Kanua

Please open a new ticket, your question is not related to this,