White line under section

Hello

I cannot remove the white line under the services section. I’ve tried border on / off which sometimes helps - sometimes doesn’t! I’ve also tried adding in a bigger image in that section, which fixed the white border from that particular section but messed up everything underneath. Can you please help?

You can see the problem here:

Thanks

Hey there

Choose image with more height and width in this section and it will cover that white line

Hi Noda

I added in a larger image and it made no difference. What size should it be? Is there any chance there is something else going on?

Appreciate your assistance.

Thanks

Rose

Hi Noda

Just following up - the image size makes no different - although it does seem to disappear when on a smaller screen.
How big a picture size are we talking here?
The image size is 2048x1150

Thanks

Rose

Hello

Can you please help - as a larger image has made no difference. The white line appears on the Our Services section, not the image underneath.

Hey there

Can i test this myself? :slight_smile: please use this plugin to create temporary access for us, its automatic login link and does not requires sharing your admin details. here is How To guide. at the and don’t forget about  “Set as private reply” at the bottom of the message box

Hello

Wonderful thank you. Here are the details to log in:

email: [email protected]
First Name: Colorlib
Last Name: Support

Thanks

Rose

Hi there

Could you please advise if you have checked and resolved this issue yet, my client is waiting…

Thank you

Rose Lamond

@Noda Could you please have a look at this?

Good evening

Sorry guys,

Rose please update username and password or enable temporary link again and i will fix it

Hi @Noda and @Aigars

I have reactivated the temporary password. Please kindly fix the issue before it expires again.

Thank you

Hello @roselamond

this is the case here, this section requires text in the parallax section and if we add any text then you this white border will disappear, right now i added text “road” in the section and this css in appearance > customize > additional css:

#shapely_home_parallax-5 .image-bg h1 {
color: #fff0;
}

if you want to have text in this section remove css code, otherwise text is fully transparent

Hi @Noda

Thank you for looking into this, however the white line is still there and the text is visible. Can you please make it so this section is not requiring text to make the line disappear?

Appreciate your assistance

Regards,

Rose

Sorry, please check again