White top bar

Hi,
Since this morning, a white bar has appeared between the WP admin bar and my navigation menu. It says “text”. I have already tried to disable all the plugins but the problem persists. I also deleted the changes made yesterday.

Thank you for your help

I forgot the screenshot

HI there

1. deactivate all your plugins and see what happens, if the problem resolved to start activating your plugins one by one until you do not discover glitchy plugin if this does not help see 2
  2. change your theme to default WordPress theme, if problem resolved then this means changes were made in the theme and you have to reinstall it, if not helped then this means something was changed in the WordPress core files and you must reinstall WordPress from update center of WordPress

Hi,
Thank you for helping me. Neither of these two solutions worked. I changed the theme temporarily and restored the backup to two days. I still have that white bar!

Corentin

Corentin what happens when you change the theme?

I still have this white bar. I think it’s inside the code but I have no idea of where it’s coming from

Hello there,

I hope you are doing well today.

Please try using this plugin to clear the WordPress cache:

Best Regards,
Support

Hi,

I’ve already tried it. Nothing changed

Corentin

Hello there,

At this point, can you remember what was done on the back end before this issue occurred?

Best Regards,
Support

Unfortunately no…

I’m asking different support because I think it’s coming from the code. I did some operations to protect the .htaccess on my VPS

Hello there,

Thanks for letting me know this.

The issue here is not because of the theme because when you used another theme the issue persists so it may be coming for the change made in the htaccess file. You can try to recover the htaccess file to its previous state.

Best Regards,
Support